- Paying off your Help to Buy loan?
- Selling your Shared Ownership property?
- Staircasing your Shared Ownership property?
- Selling your Equity Share property or property bought under Help to Buy?
- Selling your property under a Deferred Land Payment scheme?
You will need a valuation prepared by an independent Chartered Surveyor in all of these circumstances. Your estate agent cannot prepare this valuation. We can prepare this valuation for you and guarantee we comply with all the requirements of your Housing Association, the Home and Communities Agency, HOP or other associated body unless they have appointed valuers.
The timing for you requiring this valuation will vary depending on circumstances and you should ensure you have the detail from the Housing Association or other body about timings when you first consider marketing the property or paying off the Help to Buy loan. If you are selling your property it is likely to be sensible to consult your estate agent before asking us to carry out the professional valuation.
Contact us for more information or for a free quote.